A well known and successful HR Benefits Tech Comapny that is helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business through their products is hiring now.
They solve HR issues, they are data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, reach out!
Are you passionate about design and development? Do you have experience building, deploying, and maintaining large-scale, distributed applications? Are you ready to take your skills to the next level and join a team of innovative self-starters in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment?
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be leveraging your experience working within a service-oriented architecture.
What You Will Work On
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to find solutions to customer challenges
- Take ownership of designing and developing functionalities that are exposed via web
- Add capabilities to our high-volume, fault-tolerant processing infrastructure
- Enhance their testing, monitoring and continuous deployment infrastructure
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized and secure
- Perform other related duties as assigned
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Senior Software Engineer, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in their success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Resourcefulness - taking a can-do approach, even in the face of obstacles and constraints by assessing what’s in front of you and effectively and efficiently optimizing what you have, whether it's working on something new or thinking about how to do something better.
- Teamwork and communication - putting their collective best together through documentation, collaboration, relationship-building, listening, empathy, recruiting, and evangelism.
- Influence and leadership - fostering a community of knowledge-sharing, collaboration, mentorship, and forward-thinking.
- Skills and knowledge - the capacity to actively learn and apply specific domain knowledge, know-how, and best practices to continually enhance and improve.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional hands-on experience
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms