An Award Winning Ad Tech Company is seeking a Dir/Associate VP of Paid Media to lead the paid search and social campaigns team. Having the ability to problem-solve with various cross-functional departments/resources all the while delivering against aggressive client objectives is vital for this position. The primary responsibility in this role is to be the go-to resource for our clients and successfully oversee the day-to-day strategic management of complex campaigns. The role will require someone to direct, motivate, and mentor the campaign management teams, and act as the central hub of collaboration.
They are a a SaaS company that offers full-service digital marketing and creative services. Alexia, their Ad Engine, launches and manages campaigns at scale. Alexia can produce thousands of stunning creative assets and launch the same day encompassing both CMP (Creative Management Platform) and DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) capabilities. Their marketing SaaS offering can be paired with a bevy of additional AdTech tools for campaign execution and management across multiple ad platforms. Alexia allows them and other agencies to disrupt the traditional billable hours model and launch in the leanest way possible.
They were named the #65 fastest-growing private company in the US and the #7 fastest-growing marketing/advertising company on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020. They are also listed by Crain’s New York Business as the #7 fastest-growing company in New York. They are a women-owned and minority-owned business with a commitment to diversity.
- Lead the vision around social and search marketing; seek out new ideas, trends, and innovation to help us rise above industry competitors.
- Work collaboratively with department heads to continuously provide insights on emerging trends to internal agency teams and clients.
- Easily and quickly conceptualize performance campaigns to ensure buying teams and planning teams make the most effective recommendations to clients and effectively optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- Through hands-on leadership, ensure the team is deploying best-in-class strategy and execution of social and search campaigns, aggressively testing to improve ROI and achieving desired results.
- Act as the key point of escalation for campaign-related issues, and partner with internal and external teams to drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Support in the deployment of measurement solutions that take advantage of the latest tools and techniques for accurately measuring and attributing performance across digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with vendors, sales, and account teams to identify new business opportunities.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 5+ years of marketing agency experience with a focus on digital strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Managerial experience with at least 3-5 direct reports
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively with a flawless client-centric focus
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving and emotional maturity
- Team first: a cultural force for building the best team and helping to develop team skills for career growth
- Has a deep understanding of full-funnel execution across all major social and search platforms
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and data visualization platforms such as Looker or Tableau
- Strong background in social e-commerce media planning and buying within CPG, Luxury or automotive brand