An award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisionsis hiring now!
Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, they have raised more than $100 million in venture capital. and their personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
They’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you’ll join the Marketing team to manage performance marketing initiatives for SmartAdvisor. SmartAdvisor is a matching platform that connects investors and retirees to vetted financial advisors.
Your responsibilities will be two-fold. You’ll primarily help drive revenue for the business by expanding their paid search initiatives on Google and Bing. This will include optimizing ad copy and landing pages to maximize key KPIs, contributing to the research and execution of new campaigns, and providing data-driven recommendations to fine-tune the account. You will gain exposure to both display and text ads.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for managing their direct media buys, which includes overseeing performance and making optimizations, managing and organizing creative assets, and managing publisher relationships.
Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of experience managing performance marketing campaigns, ideally with a prior experience in SEM.
- Work with SEM manager to oversee day to day operations of SEM portfolio
- Jointly lead collaboration with our Google & Bing representatives
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEM campaigns
- Manage monthly budget through keyword bidding to expand both reach and profitability
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Manage day to day operations for our direct media buys to achieve ROAS goals
- Own direct buy campaign set up, campaign management and optimizations, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and creative asset organization
- Analyze performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
Required Skills And Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience working hands-on with performance marketing campaigns, preferably on Google and/or Bing
- Experience managing ad spend; familiarity with paid search bidding algorithms a plus
- Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), and ability to report regularly and consistently on campaign metrics
- Excellent Excel, organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a results-oriented self-starter, and a clear and strategic thinker
- Virtual happy hours and team social activities
- Generous benefits package with cost of some medical and dental plans covered at 100%
- 401(k) plan with match that immediately vests
- Professional education reimbursement program
- Paid Parental Leave