A fast growing lifestyle brand that is dedicated to helping their members discover under-the-radar Goods and Guidance that enrich their day to day experiences is hiring now!
Through their innovative subscription commerce & e-commerce platform, they combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in their customers. Working with their team means being part of a smart, collaborative, and nimble team, and being able to have an immediate impact on a growing company.
They get excited about polished and intuitive web design. To get there, they’re growing their Product team to re-envision their e-commerce platform and they're looking for a Lead UX Designer to spearhead this design process.
As their UX lead, you’ll head up the design of their website as they work to implement and test new features. You’ll report to their Director of Product and work directly with their Founders and Engineering team on a daily basis, while also working closely with their Creative team to ensure that cross-functional stakeholders are aligned . This is a fast-paced, exciting role where you’ll coalesce their brand aesthetic, user journey, and business strategy.
- Translate conceptual ideas into wireframes, user flows, and designs ready to hand-off to our engineering team
- Manage Jira requests outlining flow and project to complete hand-off with engineering team
- Collaborate with their engineering team to implement your designs and QA experiences
- Advocate for a scalable design system and effective design documentation
- Collect feedback from customers and stakeholders throughout the product life cycle
- Act as the intermediary between their product and creative teams to ensure that projects are both realistic and in line with our brand aesthetics
- Develop UI solutions that communicate the brand beautifully without sacrificing functionality.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 8+ years experience in B2C product/user experience/user interface design
- Wants to work in a high growth environment as a key contributor
- Has a refined UI aesthetic that considers usability, simplicity, and consistency
- Has a background in UX designing for mobile-first platforms, with an understanding of best practices and technical limitations
- Is an effective communicator and is able to manage cross-functional expectations and priorities
- Possesses a strong command of contemporary design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invision
- Has experience working with Jira or is willing and able to learn
- Is experienced with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Has high attention to detail
- Is analytical and can understand the major KPI’s to test and improve
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with subscriptions or e-commerce
- Experience working in multiple startup environments
- Interaction design experience
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates your design process and contribution to past projects
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision coverage with FSA options
- 401k with company match
- Company equity
- Paid parental leave
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Learning budget
- Work from home budget
- Regular team learning, social, and wellness events