A fast growing consumer electronics DTC Brand is hiring now!!
They are here to shake the consumer electronics industry to its core by proving that premium audio doesn’t have to price people out and are here to defy the industry by tailoring their tech to the people– giving them booming audio and luxurious comfort. By listening to their customers, they have become one of the fastest-growing D2C brands out there (they’ve hit 1 million customers and on track to hit 2 million soon!).
Their products have been co-signed by celebrities like P. Diddy, Justin Bieber, Migos, Snoop Dogg just to make a few and have been mentioned by Forbes, CNN, Mashable, Cheddar and Billboard.
About the Role
Marketing acts as the forefront of otheir team, constantly pushing the boundaries for growth while simultaneously analyzing historical performance. As the Head of Growth, you will be a critical part of the team and directly take the lead in making significant decisions related to marketing. You will report directly to the CMO.
This is a full-time position and includes a competitive base salary and benefits. The preferred location for this role is our New York office.
What We're Looking For
- Directly manage the efficiency and ROI of our retargeting and acquisition campaigns across digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Craft and execute the roadmap of marketing campaigns across a short-term and long-term schedule
- Oversee a team of ten team members across performance marketing and content
- Analyze KPIs related to marketing performance, media results, and promotional campaign results to forecast potential revenue tied to marketing efforts
- Direct the workstreams for our analytics team to review daily performance and generating weekly KPI reports
- Work cross-functionally across departments (such as CX, Finance, and Operations) to coordinate all processes needed to develop, implement, and execute effective strategies across all areas of marketing (paid, social, earned media)
- Identify growth opportunities and develop market entry criteria to size new market opportunities
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree preferred, preferably in a quantitatively-driven field such as Economics, Statistics, or Data Science
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing field, preferably in DTC and consumer packaged goods
- Proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Directly managed budgets over $10 million. You have managed projects across different teams with clearly articulated quarterly and annual targets
- You’re like us! You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You’re a numbers whisperer. You don't reach conclusions based solely on your gut, but consistently substantiate your decisions through data and statistics.
- You are not afraid of challenges. Taking large and calculated risks do not unnerve you and you embrace the responsibility.
- You combine your marketing expertise with a business mindset. You understand the broader picture and understand how marketing fits into it.
- You’re open-minded. To learning new things, being around new people, mentorship, feedback, and learning and growing in your role.
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to be a go-getter and you embrace it.
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously.
Who does well at Raycon:
- Self-starters, doers and creatives with an insatiable desire to upend the status quo
- Culture junkies with an ear to the ground who are able to identify what’s hot right now and predict future trends
- People who care about their team members as much as the work they do
Growth Potential: Work in a $800B+ market and growing
- The consumer electronics industry is massive, global, and growing!
- More specifically, the wireless audio industry will soon grow to a $100B+ market with fast growth as new technology is introduced
- 70%+ of smartphone users are still using wired earphones today